Join Our Team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs facilities and equipment inspections to ensure optimal functioning and report deficiencies identified to the Facilities Manager via email and/or verbally along with photos clearly identifying faults or damages in order to facilitate corrective action.
- Assists with the development and implementation of facilities and equipment maintenance schedule, health and safety policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of tender documents and contract speculations with respect to contracted services for facilities and equipment maintenance, repair and upgrades.
- Monitors contractors performing contracted services related to the maintenance, repair and upgrades to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Assists in maintaining an up-to-date facility Dude Maintenance Software programme where all building and equipment faults are logged by reporters.
- Undergraduate degree in Building Technology, Mechanical and Electrical Technology or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Comprehensive understanding of architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Intermediate proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s Licence and registered vehicle.
- Results and detailed oriented.
- Ability to be assertive.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to engage customers and identify sales opportunities.
- Strong communication, people management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships, and drive a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to maintain composure and focus under pressure.
- Sharp, resilient and professional with the ability to think ahead and independently solve problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity in carrying out assignments.
PLEASE PROVIDE CURRICULUM VITAE WITH REFERENCES BY: October 29, 2021
We encourage interested applicants to find out about our organization and our career opportunities. As an Employer of Choice we welcome your interest in becoming an essential piece.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES