Join Our Team
Bank of Saint Lucia Limited is a dynamic & professional financial services institution and is currently seeking applications for suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop applications, user interface components, and database related views for custom-written software applications.
Perform analysis, design, testing and debugging of software applications.
Develop databases for applications. Document the Database Data Dictionaries.
Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within an existing system.
Study existing information systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
Develop code using secure coding techniques and error handling.
Manage and support of Web and Application Servers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant experience working in a similar environment.
- Successful completion of the Microsoft Certified Systems Developer (MCSD certification.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems including multiple server environment, Visual Studio .Net 2013,
- Visual Basic, Microsoft Office Project, Windows Server, SQL Server 2012 and up, Exchange 2010, Asp.Net, IIS (Internet Information Services).
- Good time and task management skills
- Deep and broad technical experience
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to perform meticulous comprehensive analyses
- Deductive reasoning
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and supervisor
- Sharp, resilient and professional with the ability to think ahead and independently solve problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity in carrying out assignments.
PLEASE PROVIDE CURRICULUM VITAE WITH REFERENCES BY: 22nd October 2020
We encourage interested applicants to find out about our organization and our career opportunities. As an Employer of Choice we welcome your interest in becoming an essential piece.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES