Join Our Team
Bank of Saint Lucia Limited is a dynamic & professional financial services institution and is currently seeking applications for suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of:
Information Security Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Main areas of focus: risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, and defense planning.
- Maintain maximum security, integrity, and stability of the IT network infrastructure.
- Prepare reports of computer viruses, vulnerabilities and other network events in a timely manner.
- Maintain, generate, and submit performance management records and statistics.
- Conduct training programmes concerning company security and information safeguard.
- Support and configure network infrastructure devices (Routers, Switches, firewalls and spam filters).
Respond to incidents raised by external monitoring vendor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience working in a similar environment.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience at a supervisory level.
- Successful completion of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification.
- Successful completion of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification.
- Successful completion of Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems, switching, routing, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of computer systems used at the installation.
- Knowledge of data communication-network services, protocols, data transmission, etc.
Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the computer network administration field.
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally, graphically and in writing
- Ability to perform meticulous comprehensive analyses
- Deductive Reasoning
- Effective supervisory skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and supervisor.
- Sharp, resilient and professional with the ability to think ahead and independently solve problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity in carrying out assignments.
PLEASE PROVIDE CURRICULUM VITAE WITH REFERENCES BY: 11th September 2020
We encourage interested applicants to find out about our organization and our career opportunities. As an Employer of Choice we welcome your interest in becoming an essential piece.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES