Cheque Printing Guidelines
While there are benefits to this new system, there will be a few changes:
- Your cheques will be processed faster. This means that there must be funds on your account before a cheque is written
- Our cheque design will change slightly to adhere to international standards including:
- New Guide Marks & Perforations
- New MICR encoding area
- New Magnetic Ink
**Please note that your current cheque design remains valid until supplies are exhausted.
- Substitute cheques or image replacement documents will be returned and not your processed or original cheques if any alterations are made.
- You will no longer endure the three days required to process a local cheque deposited to your account.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information:
The ECACH will allow Bank of Saint Lucia to continue improving its products and services as we strive to serve you better.
Should you have any questions on this or any of our other products and services, please contact our Customer Support Centre via telephone number (758) 456-6999 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES