How to add Utilities to your Online Banking Account
You can pay your utility bills online using your BOSL online banking account. Please note that in order to add utility account to your BOSL online banking account you must be the primary account holder. These utilities include:
- EC Global Insurance
- BOSL Credit Card
- Courts (SLU) Ltd
- Massy Stores (SLU) Ltd
- St. Lucia Workers' Credit Union
In order to add these utilities to your online banking account please use the secure message feature and include the following details:
- Full name on the utility account
- Utility Account Number
- Utility Company
The secure message feature is located on the Account Listing screen towards the top right hand corner (in line with the exit button), and can be accessed by following the instructions below:
- Click on the Secure message link
- Select the Tab marked New
- Populate the fields accordingly
- Select the submit button
Once your message has been received and executed, you will receive a secure notification on your next Complete Online Banking login.
After your bill has been added you will notice that only the last 5 digits will always be visible to you however, rest assured that all is in order.
Follow the steps below to make a utility payment:-
- Log on to your Online Account;
- From the Main Page, the default tab – “Account Listing” will be displayed. If this is not the case, select the “Account Listing” Tab;
- Select the account from which you wish to make the payment, either (Savings or Checking account);
- To the right of the selected account, you will see a drop down menu with the word “select activity” displayed. Click drop down arrow and select TRANSFERS (a new screen will now appear);
- In the field “Transfer Funds To”, click the drop down arrow which reads "select account" and select the UTILITY account to which you wish to make the payment to;
- Enter the AMOUNT in the designated tab;
- Click the SUBMIT button.
Should you encounter any challenges please contact our Support Centre at 456-699/305-501-2931 for a walk through.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES