Useful Internet Banking Tips
Complete Online Banking COB from Bank of Saint Lucia gives you access to your online account twenty four hours a day seven day a week from any where in the world. This now affords you the privilege of banking where and when you want. Safety is very important to us so we have listed a few tips you, as a COB account holder should bear in mind anytime you access your account:
- Always use an internet browser that supports secure websites and high encryption. (Look for the HTTPS at the start of the web address and a yellow coloured lock).
- If you receive an email from Bank of Saint Lucia that asks for your username, password or any other bank information do not click that link. Under no circumstances will Bank of Saint Lucia request personal or account-related information from customers by email and this may in actuality be a phishing attempt.
- Never reveal your pin or password to anyone.
- Always print or save a copy of the confirmation for any transaction until that transaction is reconciled on your statement.
- Make sure you log out of your account each time you leave, especially when you are using public computers.
- If you experience any problems accessing our Online Banking Service feel free to call our Call Support Centre at 456-6999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES