This section gives you quick and easy access to the answers to the questions we're asked most frequently. If you don't find your question here, please contact us via email and we will be happy to answer your question.
- Country (or countries) of tax residence;
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN);
- Date and place of birth (for individuals or Controlling Persons);
- Account number;
- Account balance;
- Certain payments made into the account;
- Place of registration/incorporation (for Entities)
- Entity Type (for Entities)
- Controlling Person Type for certain Entity Types (for Controlling Persons)
The term "tax residence" means that a person is resident in a country (tax residence) for tax purposes in accordance with the local law.
The Bank will respect your data privacy. We will only disclose your information to the relevant tax authorities if we are legally required to do so.
- The balance or value
- The total amounts of interest or payments credited
A Taxpayer Identification Number, or TIN, is a unique combination of letters or numbers assigned by a country’s tax authority to an individual or an entity for tax administration purposes. Further information about the type of TIN applicable to your jurisdiction, please visit the OECD website.
The CRS form will remain valid unless there is a change in circumstances which affects your tax residence status or where any information provided in the form becomes incorrect. Under this certification, you, as an account holder, must inform the Bank within 30 days of any such change in circumstances.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES