Bank of Saint Lucia confirms two (2) positive cases of COVID-19, impacting our Bridge Street Teller Operations. The affected staff are currently in isolation, and continue to do well thus far. In keeping with protocols, the identity of these employees will remain private.
The safety of our team is of the utmost importance.
- All employees who may have had direct contact with these team members have been identified.
- Arrangements are being made for these employees to be tested. These employees will remain in quarantine pending test results as required.
- The branch has undergone a series of deep cleaning and disinfecting exercises in keeping with health and safety protocols, and frequent cleaning will continue throughout the days of operation to keep employees and customers safe.
- The Bank continues to work with Ministry of Health, and will continue to monitor the situation to ensure the safe continuation of service to our valued customers.
Closure of BOSL Express: Massy Stores Mega
As a result of the team rotations in place to support the continued operations of Bridge Street Branch, BOSL Express at Massy Stores Mega will remain closed until Monday February 15, 2021.
The Bank will spare no effort in continuing to uphold health and safety protocols, to keep our employees, customers, service providers and all visitors to our branches safe. As such, Bank of Saint Lucia is counting on all parties to do all within their power as well, to:
- Frequently wash and sanitize hands
- Wear a mask when in public settings
- Practice social distancing
- Limit the amount of time spent in public settings
Customers are highly encouraged to continue as much as possible to use convenience banking services including ATMs, Online and Mobile Banking and BOSL Card Services. For more information please visit www.bankofsaintlucia.com.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES