Tent Use Policy
The use of company branded tents is guided by a tent usage policy.
- Approval of the use of tents rests solely with the Marketing Department.
- Tents are available strictly for use in relation to sponsored functions and events deemed as priority for the Bank, in line with our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
Consideration of tent usage is based on the following criteria:
- Requests from community-based, nonprofit, charitable, volunteer or nonprofit organizations
- Bank sponsored functions, events or activities of which the use of tents form part of the collective sponsorship agreement
- Organisations or entities with existing partnership arrangements with the Bank by means of covenant, service level agreement or other mutual agreements
- Bank of Saint Lucia’s Administration personnel are solely responsible for tent set up and dismantling
Terms & Conditions:
- All Tent Requests must be submitted to the Marketing Department for approval at least two (2) weeks prior to the proposed date of the function. The Marketing Department reserves the right to decline any proposals submitted outside this time frame. Requests can be emailed to email@example.com; hand delivered to the 5th Floor, Financial Centre, Bridge Street Castries or via post to P O Box 1860, Castries.
- A Tent Agreement must be completed by the borrower and submitted for approval prior to the requested period of use.
- Failure to abide by the terms and conditions set out in the Tent Agreement will result in the borrower being financially responsible for any repairs required should the tent(s) be mistreated or suffer any damage during the period of use.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES