Account Opening Requirements - Corporations
Thank you for your interest in Bank of Saint Lucia! Here are the account opening requirements for Corporations. In keeping with these requirements, the following information and documentation must be provided, in writing, prior to opening the account.
Please note that the company will have to be registered in St. Lucia, and the following list of documents submitted to us.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Registered Statutory Declaration
- Notice of Directors
- Notice of Secretary
- Notice of Address
- List of Majority Shareholders holding 5% or more
- Copies of Share Certificate
- Original Company Bye- Laws
- Board Resolution
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Original Bank References from a reputable financial institution on the company (if existing)
- Original Bank References from a reputable financial institution on every/all beneficial shareholder and every signatory
- A letter outlining services and web address/brochure.
- Notarized copies of two forms of Identification (passport pages, or other state provided picture ID) for all beneficial shareholders, and signatories
- Character and Financial references for each of the Executive Management and Principal and Signatories
- Audited Financial Statements for past three years (Projected if new)
The ultimate responsibility lies with the applicant to ensure that all documents are submitted completed and correct as instructed. Completeness and correctness of documentation will expedite the account opening process.
Completed documents can be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 758 456 6722.
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES