BOSL- ECPCGC Partnership
About the Programme
How to Access
- Customers will first undergo an assessment by the Bank through the loan application process.
- The application will then be forwarded to the ECPCGC for consideration to determine if the MSME satisfies the requirements for funding.
- Once approved, through this fund, the ECPCGC will guarantee 75 per cent of loans up to a maximum loan amount of EC$300,000.
- Annual Revenue of less than $2 Million ECD
- Employ less than 50 persons
- Adequate Cash Flow to repay loan (1.25:1 debt coverage ratio)
- Business must be in operation for at least two (2) years
- 25% Equity Contribution
- Your Business Registration Documents
- Full Details of your Project
- Income Statements (at least two  year)
- Balance Sheet (at least two  years)
- Cash Flow Projections (up to five  years)
Supporting Documentation which include but are not limited to:
- Your Identification
- Bank Statements
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more information!
Would you like an appointment to speak with a loans officer? Contact any of our officers listed below at a branch near you.
|BRANCH||CONTACT PERSON||TELEPHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|Soufriere||Janelle Jn Baptisteemail@example.com|
Kadijah St Ange
Shafield St Brice
Sign up for email updates
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES