Self-Employed Individual

Self-Employed Individual
all the bank you need

Self-Employed Individual

  1. For individuals 18 years & older ONLY.
  2. US Mandated forms MUST be completed where applicable.  Click here for additional information.
  3. Only one (1) Savings Account Form should be completed and signed by all parties to the account.
  4. Personal Information Form to be completed and signed by each signatory to the account. 
  5. An Individual Mandate to be completed and signed by each signatory to the account. 
  6. CRS Individual Tax Residency Self Certification Form to be completed and signed by each signatory to the account. 
  7. No more than four (4) persons can be included on an account
  8. ALL forms MUST be completed in its entirety
  9. In keeping with Bank of Saint Lucia`s AML policy, we require that ALL our existing customers` information remain up to date. As such the items listed in the Account Requirements attached must also be submitted by the existing customer(s) to support the updated information provided (In particular forms of identification and supporting documentation for any change of residential address).

DISCLAIMER: Please note that bank may request additional supporting documentation for the processing of your application on a case by case basis.

1. One form of valid (unexpired) Government-Issued Picture Identification is adequate in the form of either1:

  • Passport or
  • National Identification Card

2. Driver’s License is acceptable on condition that it is accompanied by one of the following:

  • Birth certificate
  • Other Government issued ID
  • Employee ID
  • School ID

3. Confirmation of Residential Address document by way of:

  • Original utility bill in the client’s name dated within the last 3 months
  • Tenancy agreement in the client’s name
  • Reference Letter from a reputable Financial Institution stating permanent residential address. (The relationship must be in existence for at least 2 years);
  • Letter from employer confirming address
  • For persons with combined living arrangements, a letter issued by the utility bill owner, along with copy of the ID of utility bill owner, and the original utility bill dated within the last 3 months

4.  Practicing Certificate/license (where applicable)